Our online store uses “cookies” to improve performance, for statistical analysis and to ensure a convenient and personalized shopping experience for you, our customers.
What are cookies and what is their purpose?
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored in the browser or in the memory of your computer and/or mobile device when you visit a website.
The purpose of cookies is to make your experience in our online store personalized so that you do not have to enter your data again and again. They allow the store to remember your actions and preferences for a certain period of time, so that you do not have to set them every time you visit the site or move from one page to another. Some cookies collect analytical information about user behavior.
There are different types of cookies. Some come directly from our website, others from third parties that place cookies on our site. These may be stored for different periods of time on your browser or device. Session cookies, for example, are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web browser. Persistent cookies, in turn, will be stored on your computer or device until they are explicitly deleted by you or until they reach their expiration date.
What cookies do we use in our online store?
- Possible and easy login to your account profile
- Ensuring the security of the site
- Statistical analysis of attendance
Without this type of technology, our online store and the service we provide you would not be able to operate with its full capabilities and functionalities.
Other cookies we use come from third parties and are called Third Party Cookies. These are:
- Cookies for analysis and statistics – These cookies help us analyze the use of our online store and track the effectiveness of the service and its communication. We use Google Analytics to evaluate how users interact with the store – the analytics tool allows us to determine whether you viewed a specific page, how long you spent on the website, or whether you opened an email sent by us. This helps us to provide you with only the information that interests you, improving the content and ordering process in the online store. You can see more information and settings here li>
- Social network cookies – These “cookies” are integrated by social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, YouTube and aim to provide or improve the content of the website. Such, for example, are services that allow the playback of video files, that create sections with comments, integrate buttons for liking or sharing content, etc. We use social networks to improve your interaction with our online store and to make an even closer connection with you, our customers. Please note that some of these platforms set cookies that are also used for things like behavioral advertising, analytics and market research. You can set your preferences related to Facebook advertising settings from here.
- Advertising platform cookies – Advertising cookies allow us to tailor our marketing to you and your own interests. This way we can be sure to provide you with more personalized options in the future. This type of cookie remembers that you have visited our site and a specific product page and/or category from it. So we can tailor the ads we show you accordingly. Although these cookies can track your device’s visits to our website and other sites, they generally cannot identify you personally. Without these cookies, the ads you see may be less relevant and interesting to you. To control them, you can use the following link: www.youronlinechoices.com
The deactivation and activation of cookies can be managed through the settings of the browser you use. As a user, you have the ability to set your preferences for each browser and/or device you use to access the Internet.
Want to learn more about cookies, how to control, disable or delete them? For detailed information visit www.aboutcookies.org